This is a Classifieds-Jobs Ad site for adult entertainment purposes only. AdultHire.com has no way of monitoring all activity and/or verifying any/all users, information, etc. USE THIS SITE AT YOUR OWN RISK! We reserve the right to deny/refuse/edit any user's account as we deem necessary.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this Policy or site, you should first email AdultHire.com Customer Service Here or contact us by mail at On The Edge of Cyberspace, Inc., ATTN: AdultHire 1509 E Madison St Suite 101, Seattle WA 98122
- THIS NON-EXCLUSIVE AGREEMENT (the “Agreement”) is made by and between On The Edge of Cyberspace, Inc., a Washington corporation with its principal place of business in Seattle, King County, Washington State, USA, d/b/a AdultHire.com (“AdultHire”), and You (“The User”).
- AdultHire.com is intended for adults only. You must be of adult legal age in your community/region to access this site and/or participate. If you are not of legal age to view adults-only products or services, then YOU MUST LEAVE NOW and cease and desist all activities on this site and never return until you are of legal age. Pursuing this site any further declares that you have met all rules and terms and that, under penalty of perjury, you agree with all the terms listed throughout this site.
- AdultHire.com reserves the right to accept, deny, or edit any listing, for any reason, at any time.
- This site is ONLY for adult employers and jobseekers to place and find adult jobs. Any other solicitation will be removed. Any abuse of this could result in temporary or permanent suspension from using this site. Employers may NOT post in the JobSeeker section!
- Any ad caught inquiring and/or soliciting, either directly or indirectly, about, for, or to underage persons will be immediately copied and sent to both your local police and FBI.gov.
- Any ad caught inquiring or soliciting, either directly or indirectly, about, for, or to any illegal activity will be immediately copied and sent to both your local police and FBI.gov.
- Risk: You agree to USE THIS SITE AT YOUR OWN RISK! You understand that Adult Hire and On The Edge of Cyberspace, Inc. is unable to verify the validity or age of anyone posting information to this site and that IT IS UP TO YOU to verify and validate all information, ages, and/or identification.
- Copyrights: All submissions to this site become the property of AdultHire.com and may be used by AdultHire.com at AdultHire.com's discretion (ie., marketing, advertising, electronic or print media, etc.). Using this site grants us all Worldwide Rights to use your submissions for electronic, digital, or print display or reprint for any purpose AdultHire sees fit. Copyrighted materials remain the property of their respective owners, but may be used for the purpose of marketing and advertising AdultHire.com and reprinted as stated above.
- You hereby grant Adult Hire an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, fully paid, worldwide license (with the right to sublicense) to (a) use, copy, publish, stream, store, retain, publicly perform or display, transmit, scan, reformat, modify, edit, frame, translate, excerpt, adapt, create derivative works and distribute (through multiple tiers), any User Content you (i) Post on or in connection with Adult Hire or the promotion thereof subject only to your privacy settings or (ii) enable a user to Post, and/or (b) to use your name, likeness and image for any purpose, including commercial or advertising, each of (a) and (b) on or in connection with Adult Hire or the promotion thereof.
- Employers may NOT post jobs in the Job Seekers section. Nothing commerical may be posted in the Job Seeker's section. Anyone abusing this will have their IP banned indefinitely.
- All "featured" ads and/or listings are placed into rotation on AdultHire.com. Every time anyone in the world visits our pages, it sets the algorithm in place to rotate the ads. Therefore, it's possible to see your featured listing several times in a row upon refreshing the page(s) or upon visiting the page(s) and it's possible to not see your featured listing after several page refreshes or visits. Remember, if you're not immediately seeing your featured ad then hundreds of others probably are.
- "Lifetime" memberships are for the life of the site or the member, whichever ends first. Lifetime memberships may not be transferred to any other individual, company, group, or entity of any kind. If the site ends, for any reason, or if AdultHire.com is sold, or the life of the member ends, then the membership becomes null and void. Lifetime memberships may be suspended or discontinued at any time, for any reason.
- Advertiser Links: This website contains links to Internet websites maintained by third parties. AdultHire.com does not operate or control in any respect any information, products, or services on such third-party sites not owned by On The Edge of Cyberspace, Inc. Third-party links do not constitute any endorsement by AdultHire.com and/or its affiliates. User assumes sole responsibility for use of these third-party links. The disclaimers set forth herein are equally applicable to such third-party sites.
- Termination: Subscription cannot be transferred once purchased (including "Lifetime" membership). AdultHire.com will not give refunds except as described below. AdultHire.com reserves the right to cancel or terminate an individual's account if there is speculation of misconduct or similar behaviors. Should you breach this Agreement, AdultHire.com will revoke your license to use the Service and suspend your right of access and no portion of your subscription payment will be refunded. Should you change your mind about using the service, a refund will not be given, but we will delete your information, upon request, by contacting us at email@example.com. Should AdultHire.com decide to suspend the Service for any reason other than breach, we will refund to you the unused pro-rata portion of your subscription payment, which will be your sole and exclusive remedy upon such a suspension of service. Should you have any inquires regarding billing, this should be directed to our Customer Support Team via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Posted Content: By posting Content to any public area of AdultHire.com, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to AdultHire.com an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully paid, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display, and distribute such information and content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such information and content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing.
- Payment and Billing: For purposes of your use of our fee based products and/or services, you agree to provide us with true, accurate and complete information as required by the subscription or sign up process, including your legal name, address, telephone number, email address and other billing information (e.g., credit card number and expiration date), and to allow us to share this data with third parties for the purpose of verifying the information you provide and billing your credit card or otherwise charging your account.
Payment for AdultHire.com services and/or products may be made by credit card or other means by which AdultHire authorizes. Payment must be received by AdultHire prior to acceptance of an order. Payment for a classified-job ad subscription to this site will appear on your billing statement as "On The Edge of Cyberspace, Inc.". For our subscription plans, we may alert you to your impeding renewal via e-mail before your renewal date.
Customers must promptly inform AdultHire.com of apparent breaches of security, such as loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure or use of an ID or password. Until AdultHire.com is notified by e-mail of a breach in security, the customer will remain liable for any unauthorized use of the service.
- Intended Relationship: This agreement is solely for the purpose of non-exclusive adult job classifieds. Nothing in this agreement shall be construed to create any association between the parties other than that of You being an (adult job employers and/or adult job seeker) and Us (AdultHire.com) being a provider of this service/forum. Nothing herein shall be construed to create a partnership, joint venture, agent and principal, or other organizational relationship between the parties, and the parties hereby disclaim any such associations.
- Force Majeure: Neither party shall be liable to the other for loss, injury, delay, damages, or other casualties suffered as a result of strikes or other labor disputes, riots, terrorist acts and/or attacks, acts of the public enemy, storms, fires, shipping interruptions and delays, acts of God, government action or restraint not within the reasonable control of either party.
- Jurisdiction and Venue: This Agreement shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Washington. Any action brought pursuant to this Agreement must be filed in King County, Washington.
- Trademarks and Intellectual Property: "AdultHire.com", Adult Hire”, “Not Your Normal Day At The Office” and “On The Edge of Cyberspace, Inc.” are the intellectual property of On the Edge of Cyberspace, Inc. and may not be used without AdultHire’s written permission. It is the policy of AdultHire.com to enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent permitted under law. All product names, regardless of whether or not they appear in large print or with a trademark symbol, are trademarks of AdultHire, its affiliated producers, related companies, licensors or joint venture partners, unless otherwise noted. The entire content of any On The Edge of Cyberspace, Inc. web site, including any images or text, is copyrighted and may not be distributed, downloaded, modified, reused, reposted, or otherwise used except as provided herein without the express written permission of AdultHire.com. The unauthorized use of these trademarks, copyrights, or other materials, except as permitted herein, is expressly prohibited and may be in violation of copyright law, trademark law, communications regulations and statutes, and other laws, statutes and/or regulations.
- Written, oral, and electronic communications between AdultHire.com and the User are confidential and may not be copied or shared without AdultHire's express written permission.
- Limitation of Liability: You expressly understand and agree that AdultHire.com and our affiliates shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, exemplary or punitive damages, or any other damages whatsoever, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages), arising out of, or resulting from, (a) the use or the inability to use this website (including, without limitation, the fee-based products); (b) the use of any content or other material (including, without limitation, the fee-based products) on this website or any website or websites linked to this website, (c) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from this website (including, without limitation, the fee-based products); (d) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (e) statements or conduct of any third party on our website (including, without limitation, the fee-based products); or (f) any other matter relating to this website. In no event shall our total liability to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action (whether in contract, tort (including, but not limited to, negligence), or otherwise) exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing this website. If you are dissatisfied with any portion of our website, or with any of provision of this agreement, your sole and exclusive remedy is the discontinuation of your use of this website.
- No refunds will be given for any reason. AdultHire.com reserves the right to extend a paid membership, if AdultHire.com, at its own discretion, believes that it was at fault for an error on or with the web site that may or may not have caused the User's paid ad to not appear properly or appear at all. AdultHire reserves the right to final judgment on this matter and User agrees to AdultHire's final decision, which will be based on statistical analyses of User's ad traffic and/or AdultHire's experience with similar matters.
- The terms and prices are subject to change at any time, for any reason, without notice.
Information Collected On All Site Visitors
We gather certain generic information with respect to visitors' use of the Site such as the number of visitors, the frequency with which they visit and the areas on the Site that they favor, very much like television ratings that tell the networks how many people tuned in to a program. We only use this type of data in aggregate-that is, we look at the data on a collective basis, in summary form, rather than on an individual basis. This collective data helps us determine the extent to which our customers use certain parts of the Site, which, in turn, enables us to make the Site as appealing as we can make it for as many of you as possible. We also may provide aggregate statistical "ratings" to our AdultHire.com Partners and Advertisers about how our customers, collectively, use the Site. We do this so they, too, can understand how often people use their areas of our Site in order for them to provide you with the best possible Web experience as well. These statistical ratings do not contain any personally identifiable information about you or any of our users.
Cookies and IP Addresses and How They Are Used
An IP address is a unique number assigned to your computer when you are using your browser on the Internet. AdultHire.com collects and tracks Site traffic by IP address. We log this information for the sole purpose of tracking the number of visitors to the Site and we don't personally link your IP address to any personally identifying information, except for our Producer's area which is for member's only and contact forms, where your IP address is logged and kept on file when you use those areas/items for inquiries, which is kept indefinitely, but never used for purposes other than identifying abusers, etc.
In addition, we try to personalize your Site experience by using the types of greetings, cards and games you have sent and gifts you have purchased in the past in order to shape our recommendations about the greetings, games, and gifts and
other merchandise that might be of interest to you on an ongoing basis. These recommendations may be presented to you as email communications if you have opted-in to receive email or in the form of web site banners, buttons or contextual text links. We also monitor customer traffic patterns and Site usage to help us enhance the design and layout of the Site and make it easier for you to navigate the Site.
How We Collect and Use Information on Members and Contest Entrants
If you elect to become a member of AdultHire.com, either through a paid subscription, promotion, product purchase, or a free membership, you will be asked to provide us with certain personal information such as name, address, email address, zip code, gender and age range. Purchasers are required to provide the foregoing information as well as certain credit card information and the corresponding billing address. Our registration process also allows you to provide us with permission to send you our email newsletter as well as other promotional emails from AdultHire.com or our Partners. The registration process also may ask for additional information regarding your preferences and interests. All information requested from you during the registration process may be marked as required or optional, as applicable.
If personal information is a requirement of a sweepstakes, contest, or promotion sponsored by AdultHire.com, then your entry will be automatic when you provide this information. By entering a contest or promotion, you agree to all of the terms and conditions of that effort, which will be clearly outlined in the Official Rules.
In general, we use the information we collect on free and paid members, purchasers, and promotion participants who have chosen to receive such information in the following ways:
We do not send or share any of our member's personal information with third parties without the member's permission. However, there may be special circumstances under which we are required to do so. Please refer to Special Disclosure Exceptions, below.
- To provide a more personalized site experience through recommendations of greetings, gifts, games, promotions and offers that the member may be interested in;
- To send the member news and information about AdultHire.com, if subscribed;
- To contact the member for feedback and/or surveys; and
- To send promotions and offers based on the member's interests;
During a purchase or promotional process, customers may be asked whether they want us to share their contact and profile information with third parties or affiliates. We may also provide our members with opportunities at other times to receive information about additional products and services, but we will never share a member's personal information with third parties unless the member grants us permission to do so. Even if a member grants us permission to share the member's information with third parties, the member may, at any time, revoke that permission; see Changing Your Status, below.
As a strict policy, AdultHire.com does not share, rent or sell any personally identifiable information that we own on customers or members with any third parties without your permission. The only exceptions to this policy are 1) special circumstances described below that relate to legal or site abuse investigations, 2) situations where a secure and trusted out-source service provider is being used to provide specific operational or marketing services or 3) information sharing arrangements with our co-branded sites that we own or are a part of a required processing of a product or service (for example: our credit card processor).
Out-sourced operational or marketing services might include database list management, outsource email delivery, sweepstakes or contest hosting services, product or gift fulfillment or other web site services. These service providers have been selected by AdultHire.com to provide complete security and ensure customer safety for AdultHire.com customers and members. They, in turn, operate under strict confidentiality agreements and will not sell, rent or share any AdultHire.com customer information with any other parties.
In addition, AdultHire.com has several special relationships with other web sites ("Partners"). In some instances, the site or area of the site is "co-branded" or "powered by" with a Partner's logo or a Partner's name may appear in the URL. When you provide purchasing data on a co-branded site or area, personal and/or aggregate data may be shared with that partner. You should review the individual privacy policies of these partners and make an informed decision about whether to continue. You may opt-out of sharing your information with that partner by choosing not to register or use that site or service.
Special Disclosure Exceptions
In some cases, we may disclose your personal information with other third parties if we are required to do so by law or we in good faith believe that such action is necessary to:
An example of the foregoing is if you provide false registration information or attempt to pose as someone else while registering or making a purchase; information about you, including your computer's IP address, may be disclosed as part of any investigation into your actions.
- Comply with the law;
- Protect and defend our rights and property;
- Protect against misuse or unauthorized use of the Site and/or AMVC.com services; or
- Protect the personal safety or property of our users or the public.
Controlling The Use Of Your Information / Changing Your Status
Because we want our customers to feel completely comfortable using our services, we provide you with various opportunities to control how your information is being used and the communications you receive.
Update or Remove Your Account or Email Subscription
An email subscriber can edit their account or email address that they used when subscribing to our email list, or choose to unsubscribe from email reminders they might have received, by logging into their account. By keeping an account on this site, certain emails containing important announcements, security fixes, etc. must be received by account owner and there is no way to unsubscribe from those emails accept to delete your account. Any other opt-in email you have chosen in your account may be changed simply by logging into your account and changing those options.
How AdultHire.com Protects Children
AdultHire.com is committed to protecting the privacy and rights of children online. We believe that children should be able to use the Internet in a safe, productive and efficient manner and should be afforded the highest protection available with respect to their personal and otherwise individually identifiable information.
In addition, we will neither solicit, nor knowingly collect any individually identifiable information, from anyone under the age of 18. OTEC, Inc. has voluntarily submitted all of our sites that contain adults-only material to all the major Parental Control Software databases that allow voluntary submissions from adult webmasters. We feel strongly that it is the responsibility of the parent to monitor, control, and educate their children about the internet and obtaining/implementing a Parental Control Software, so their children are unable to access xxx material. We've fulfilled our obligation to helping out parents in this endeavor, by voluntarily submitting our sites to the most popular Parental Control Software currently on the market, but we are not your child's babysitter and neither is the computer your child is using.
We take seriously the issue of safeguarding your privacy online. We have industry security measures installed such as Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to encrypt the information you send us when you place your order. The information is encrypted on your computer, sent through the Internet as jumbled code, and decoded on our shopping cart's secure server. Internally, we restrict access to personally identifiable information to employees who need access to the information in order to do their jobs. These employees are limited in number, and are committed and legally-bound to our privacy and security policies. A Secure Digital Certificate for secure financial transactions is required. You may check your browser's setting to make sure that your transaction is secure and that On The Edge of Cyberspace, INc. is the owner of the secure certificate.
Updates To This Policy
Online Partners & Co-Branded Web Sites
On The Edge of Cyberspace, Inc. ("OTEC, Inc.")
IMPORTANT: These Terms & Conditions of Service for AdultHire.com ("Agreement") is a legal agreement between you and AdultHire.com, Inc. By initiating a purchase or otherwise using or accepting these products and/or services, and/or by using this web site in any form, you agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree to the Terms of this Agreement, do not purchase or use these products and/or services. You agree that your use of the products and/or services acknowledges that you have read this Agreement, understand it, and agree to be bound by its Terms and Conditions, under penalty of perjury.
Click Here To Leave Now
If You Disagree With These Policies
©2003-2010 AdultHire.com, an On The Edge of Cyberspace, Inc. Web Site. All Right Reserved.